Would you like a double check on your childcare staff? Most employers would like to verify their childcare staffÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s background as well as their health status. Unfortunately most employers do not know where or how to start. Also, collating information from your childcare staff (prospective or currently working) can be time consuming and cumbersome and it is never wise to delay with such.
We can perform that service promptly for you!
Rewards of conducting background checks:
- Discouragement of applicants who have something to hide.
- Reduced cases of theft and embezzlement.
- Increased applicant quality, Potential decrease in discipline problems.
- Potential to uncover drug/alcohol problems in applicant.
- Reduced workplace violence.
- Peace of mind.
These are the following checks we perform:
Ã‚Â· Health status verification checks: Childcare staff is screened for HIV 1 and 2, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis, Typhoid. A childcare staff that is screened positive for one or more of these conditions, with the exception of typhoid, is unsuitable for work. Typhoid is exempted because it can easily be treated
Ã‚Â· Thorough background documentation: Childcare staff are required to produce details of previous/current residence details .They are also required to produce documents of relatives within their state of employment, guarantors and referees. All details are verified and individuals concerned are questioned to authenticate their knowledge of and relationship with the childcare staff. Her past employments are also tracked and examined.
Ã‚Â· On-premise verification: Here, addresses provided by childcare staff i.e. the previous employment, all guarantors and relatives within the state, are verified via physical visits and documentation for easy cross verification by the employer. (The employer selects 4 of the addresses to be visited).
Ã‚Â· Criminal Records Check: Here your childcare staffÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s finger prints are cross examined with offence records with the Nigerian Police Force.
Ã‚Â· Personality Assessment: Based on face to face interview, specific questions can help us understand the childcare staffÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s reason for choosing childcare as a career path. We can also understand how much time she is willing to and/or able to commit to working with an employer. Any personality type can work with children; however some personality types are preferable to children than others. Manner of response during interview, facial expressions, hand writing, composure and other forms of body language can reveal personality, hidden beliefs and intentions of the childcare staff. We assess via several techniques and questioning.
Ã‚Â· Employer/Childcare staff Agreement documentation: Employers are always advised to draft contracts with their employees to ensure a good, predictable and safe working relationship. Our agency is willing to provide a contract template to keep records of your agreements and to stand as witness to all agreements between you and your childcare staff.
1. Basic Verification: Under this service we conduct the following checks and documentations.
Ã‚Â· Health status verification check
Ã‚Â· Thorough background documentation
Ã‚Â· Personality Assessment
Ã‚Â· Employer/Childcare staff Agreement documentation
Charge for this service is N13,000
per childcare staff.
To request this service, please contact us at email@example.com and
we will reply promptly with further details
2. Criminal Records Check: Charge for this service is N10,000 per childcare staff. To request this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly with further details
3. On-premise Verification: This service is only available for Lagos state at the cost of N10,000 per childcare staff. To request this service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will reply promptly with further details