ICARELLA CHILDCARE SCREENING
Would you like a double check on your nanny?
Most employers would like to verify their nanny's background as well as their health status. Unfortunately most employers do not know where or how to start.Also, collating information from your nanny (prospective or currently working) can be time consuming and cumbersome and its never wise to delay with such. We can perform that service promptly for you!
Rewards of conducting background checks:
- Discouragement of applicants who have something to hide.
- Reduced theft and embezzlement.
- Increased applicant quality.Potential decrease in discipline problems.
- Potential to uncover drug/alcohol problems in applicant.
- Reduced workplace violence.
- Peace of mind.
These are the following checks we perform:
- Health status verification checks:Nannies are screened for HIV 1 and 2, Hepatitis B and C, Tuberculosis, Pregnancy and Typhoid. A nanny who is screened positive for one or more of these conditions, with the exception of typhoid, is unsuitable for work. Typhoid is exempted because it can easily be treated
- Thorough background documentation:Nannies are required to produce details of previous/current residence details and a visit is paid to their home. They are also required to produce documents of relatives within state of employment, guarantors and referees, if any. All details are verified and individuals concerned are questioned to authenticate their knowledge of and relationship with the nanny. Her past employments are also tracked and examined.
- On-premise verification: Here all addresses provided by nanny- the previous employment, place of worship,all guarantors and relatives within the state, are verified via physical visits and documented for easy cross verification by the employer.
- Criminal Records Check: Here your nanny's finger prints are cross examined with offence records with the Nigerian Police force.
- Personality Assessment: Based on face to face interview, specific questions can help us understand the nanny's reason for choosing childcare as a career path. We can also understand how much time she is willing to and/or able to commit to working with an employer. Any personality type can work with children, however some personality types are preferable to children than others. Manner of response during interview, facial expressions, hand writing, composure and other forms of body language can reveal personality, hidden beliefs and intentions of the nanny.We assess via several techniques and questioning.
- Employer/Nanny Agreement documentation: Employers are always advised to draft contracts with their domestic employees to ensure a good, predictable and safe working relationship. Our agency is willing to provide a contract template to keep records of your agreements and to stand as witness to all agreements between you and your childcare staff.
Within two weeks a full report of our findings and assessments are sent to you for cross verification and record purpose.
1. Basic Verification: Under this service we conduct the following checks and documentations.
- Health status verification check
- Thorough background documentation
- Personality Assessment
- Employer/Nanny Agreement documentation
Charge for this service
isN13,000 per nanny. To request this service,
please contact us at email@example.com and we will reply promptly
with further details
2. Criminal Records Check:Charge for this service isN15,000 per nanny. To request this service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply promptly with further details
3. On-premise Verification:This service is only available for Lagos state at the cost ofN10,000 per nanny. To request this service, please contact us at email@example.com and we will reply promptly with further details