Who is an ICARELLA CHILDCARE-GIVER?An ICARELLA Nanny is a professional enlisted with Icarella Child Care Service Unit, and serves as a childcare provider caring for children within the home of a family,creche or day care setting or companies. The Icarella Nanny may be Live in, Live out (full time or part time) or even for emergencies.
Icarella Child Care Service Unit is on the mission to qualify and provide the preferable child care personnel, who gives the employer the right kind of professional service they require for their children.Whether you are a first time nanny or an experienced "veteran" in the industry, Icarella offers something for you.
Nannies are not employed staff of Icarella, but are candidates who are enlisted because they have passed all of our qualification processes. Icarella functions as a referral agency and will pair qualified Nanny with suitable clients. To ensure Nannies maintain high working standards, Nannies are given the following benefits when selected:
- Nanny's employment relationships are formally documented to ensure no breech of contract
- Nanny receives training sessions on Basics of Professional Child Care and First-aid
- Nanny resumes at employers location with Icarella Nanny Kit
- CLIENT AND NANNY SATISFACTION is usually checked by the agency Supervisor within 90 days of employment. The agency can act as an intermediary to resolve any conflicts. Nannies can feel free to contact the agency immediately they feel there is a problem or if they have any question.
Do I qualify to become an ICARELLA NANNY?
Icarella Child Care Service Unit has raised the bar and sets very high standards for the nanny candidates we refer to our client families. To qualify as an Icarella Enlisted Nanny, You mus have/be...
All of the following:
It is helpful if candidates also have:
- LOVE for working with children
- Be loving, caring, nurturing, responsible, dependable, reliable, friendly, energetic, and trustworthy
- Be Female
- Be a minimum 18 years old
- Have at LEAST Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Have Family and Non family Guarantors
- Have valid proof of Identification
- CPR and First Aid training.
- Previous Chilcare experience.
- Some college experience in Early Childhood, Education, or Health Services.
How do I become an ICARELLA NANNY?
ONLINE REGISTRATION:click HERE to register
Select the Ã¢â‚¬Å“Prospective Nannys Application FormÃ¢â‚¬Â to create a free account. Ensure you save your Login Details
Once you have completed the candidate registration screen, you will be automatically allowed to continue building your profile.
Your completed profile will then be reviewed by one of our employment counsellors.
You can always Login at another time to edit your profile
REGISTRATION AT OUR OFFICE:
If you are unable to register online, then visit the office any weekday between 9am and 5pm to register with assistance. Our Address is:
Plot 166A ONABAJO CLOSE OFF AKOWONJO ROAD, CELE BUS STOP ALIMOSHO LAGOS
PLEASE CALL OR WHATSAPP 08091148004 FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
To become enlisted as an ICARELLA NANNY is FREE. Applicants are not expect to pay to register with Icarella Childcare Service Unit.